This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you agree that most of the Australian cricket fans are genuine, friendly and nice?
03-09-2014, 06:45 PM
Do you agree that most of the Australian cricket fans are genuine, friendly and nice?

Barring very few of them. Of course we see a very few of them bringing sort of a bad name for their country be it in cricket stadiums or social media websites but we have to admit that most of their fans are decent, courteous and well mannered. Do you agree with me there?

BQ:- How can we deal with the minority who are sort of douchebags? Any advice?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2014, 06:51 PM

Yes

Ads

03-09-2014, 06:55 PM

Hello,there are good people and bad people in every corner of the world and all we can do is to deal with them in some way.I have personally seen Australians fans writing bullshit and bad about others especially India and they also have killed a lot of Indian students.
But ,one day i was checking social website there i saw an Australian national commenting that " I love indians and where every they go to play i support them and they also support australian team" This was commented during first ashes test of 2013-14.After that i changed my mind.Now i think that all of them are not bad ,there are few good .If they treat us well ,we will treat them much better.We never kill any australian when they come to india,i don't know why they kill indians when we go to australia.I love australians players like Binga,Gilly,Punter,Hayden ,Symonds,Damien martyn.But i don't know what goes on.I am afraid to go there.Hope australian government takes this matter seriously and stop racisim attacks in Australia.
03-09-2014, 07:02 PM

Agree. Almost all of them are very nice and friendly except one or two here. I don't understand why those guys ( one in particular ) come here. If he does not like to share with other fans specially with Asians he should start his own blog or something for spread his hatred. I myself always tried not to respond his hatred comments yet still looks like he has blocked me from answering his questions for no reason. I am not saying you guys to stop respond to his comments but if you don't like their comments just ignore it. Thats the best we can do.
03-09-2014, 07:11 PM

Yes,they definitely are.Can say that about almost all the country and that's why I like Cricket,instead of dividing it helps us bring closer.Ofcourse there are not good fans in every country but its better to keep them seperately when we consider the bigger picture that is the good number of users.

BQ:You can just ignore them..
03-09-2014, 07:25 PM

Once a convict always a convict ... Oops sorry that was a Typo Smile . yeah they are genuinely nice fans but not in the Waca they probably be intimidating ,but probably wont harm you if you are the opposition ,as opposed to the Windies in England at the Oval during the 80s you would get stabbed if you went into the wrong stand

03-09-2014, 07:35 PM

Yes.
03-09-2014, 07:37 PM

Most of the people in every country are nice. Remaining people, which you have referred as douchebags should be ignored initially, Try to stretch the ignoring phase as much as possible, but when the damage starts crossing the bearable limit, you must take them down.
03-09-2014, 07:50 PM

90 percent of them are good.
03-09-2014, 07:53 PM

Good and bad are two sides of the same coin. It will be a folly if you form an impression of a country after seeing a few people. This holds true for all countries, not just Australia.

Another thing that bothers me quite a bit is the wrong impression that Australia has about being racist. My father lived in Perth for 14 years, I have spent quite some time there too. I have a few relatives who are living in Wollongong for almost 20 years now. People really don't give a f to your race. Almost every other person you see on the road isn't actually an Australian native. Violence breaks out in every country, it is a real shame if people call a country unsafe because of a minor blip in peace. Apart from a few old Aussies, most I've come across are fun to hang out with, including the ones on here. Wink

Mature fans from every country are decent, courteous and well mannered. Now obviously if you think that the people commenting on the cricket pages on Facebook are an insight to the country's men, I can't help.

BQ- Feel sorry for them. That'll be enough.

Regards.