This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My best qualities can't be demonstrated? 10 points?
03-11-2014, 01:14 PM
My best qualities can't be demonstrated? 10 points?
I feel like my best qualities can't be shown. Or if i do show them, i'll look like a show off. for example:

I never judge people by their looks, and if someone is doing something, I'll always consider all options and not be quick to judge. Like if they're at the store in sweat pants and a tank top i won't think "pig who doesn't dress nice" I'll consider "hmmm they might be getting back from the gym, or just tired."

Also if someone is acting a certain way I'll try to figure out why (but not confront them) instead of just thinking "ugh, b--ch!"

Plus i think everyone is beautiful and the media just sets these unrealistic rules and what beauty if suppose to be, but if you think about it.... everyone is beautiful.

But sadly I think no way of expressing those sides of me so I get treated the same as any other 'shallow' seeming thinker in my social circle. And I can't just give my opinion off to everyone or else I'll look like a know-it-all. I have a very open mind and don't judge but it's something i can't show on the outside and if I simply said out loud "oh i don't judge you for dressing that way." I'll sound very arrogant.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2014, 01:27 PM

You know, it would help if you stop looking for approval from people around you. You know you are a good person & you got a pure heart, God or universe or whatever power you believe in knows that too. Does anybody else matter? Just be good & people will notice. Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply