This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Relationship advice with my best guy friend. Help! I feel so guilty, it's eating me alive.?
03-11-2014, 01:37 PM
Relationship advice with my best guy friend. Help! I feel so guilty, it's eating me alive.?
Okay. So I messed up. BIG TIME. I'm a girl, and my best guy friend lives 200+ miles away from me currently. Anyways, we used to Skype every night, and we do still Skype on nights when we are free. We've been flirting with each other a lot lately. Much more than in the past. Background info: We had a chunk of time where we were not really talking to each other at all for about 2-3 months almost. Like, some communication in between that time, but not much. In that time period I was in a relationship. We made up even stronger, and started texting everyday. Until an incident this last week. Which brings us to now... So, what happened was this. I have an account on a dating website called Plenty of Fish to collect dating behavior data. It's a social experiment! Well, my bestfriend doesn't know about that account, and it's whatever because we aren't dating, we're really good friends. Or so I thought. We've talked about dating when he moves back in a few months, and how he gets annoyed when I go into relationships with other men. I was collecting data on my account, and one guy asked to meet me. We had been messaging each other for about 2 weeks and he seemed okay, so I agreed. The problem is that immediately I realized not only how clingy this guy was, but also how much chemistry we have. He asked me out, and not thinking that he would do anything drastic I agreed. That night he tagged me in a picture that I DIDN'T THINK HE WOULD POST, as well as his changed relationship status!!! Luckily Facebook doesn't publish tagged relationship statuses anymore, but when you visited my profile you could view it. I couldn't just change it without talking to the guy first because he's emotionally fragile, BUT my best guy friend posted two statuses the next day: One reading "You're a WHORE!" and the other saying something about social experiments. He won't text me. I really do care about him a great deal, and I want to know how I should go about apologizing to him. You don't know what you've got 'til it's gone.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2014, 01:42 PM

I didn&#x27;t read the whole thing but I can assure you long distance relationships work fuck them they&#x27;re no good you need to be there in the flesh fuck the world

Ads

03-11-2014, 01:45 PM

I&#x27;ve been in this almost exact situation before your bestfriend likes you alot and that&#x27;s why when he seen the relationship status he was hurt and out of anger her posted that status. But you have to find a way that&#x27;s going to get him to talk to you all you can do is try. give him a day or two then try again Smile Good luvk