This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello I'm not sure about him and me situation?
03-12-2014, 02:58 AM
Hello I'm not sure about him and me situation?
Hello. I'm not really used to using facebook, or even chatting with people online. But over past months I have nade over 300 FB friends, and even half of those are unknown.
But that's not the point. Anyway when you count back around a month I was on that concert. It was free rock concert in center of our city. Well me and my friends run out of drinks, so
I went to ask my other friend to give us more. Well it wasn't my other friend. But somehow we started joking and it was fun, short but fun. Cuz I left.
I really liked the guy, but from my point of view it was a person I will never see again.
And before few days, me and my friends were going to another concert at a place we ussually go. And I somehow met that person again!
We talked for short while, and he told me you are that girl that looked like dandelion. Than he left.
Day or two after I found him on FB and I added him into my friend list. He accepted and almost immidiaetly started chatting with me.
I looked into his profile and he is not one of those chatterboxes, cuz he have really few friends. Anyway we talked and talked, and than he left FB.
Day after I liked some picture of him and he started chatting with me again, and than I didn't have access for few hours on facebook. Anyway than I answered with : "btw I am (myname)" But he replied like I know whts your name, i dont know how but i do.
We chatted for few more minutes and than he told me he's goin offline but "hear you again"
So I know that I sound like love blind girl, but really I kind of am. So should I send him message into inbox, or should I wait for him to send me. I mean, we were chatting for only 2 days, and both times he messaged me. I am so confused, I don't want him to think of me like a pain in an ass, even tho i get the feeling that he likes me back.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-12-2014, 03:11 AM

Sounds like he likes you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply