This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hidden facebook stalker?
03-13-2014, 05:19 AM
Hidden facebook stalker?
Ok, going to try to explain this without to much back story. My mom's new hubby has an ex with kids. One of her kids keeps trying to add my mom as a friend but when my mom try's to block them it says "no response". When she asked me to try and it said the same. I've looked in to it a bit and my best guess is they have turned their Privacy Settings all the way up and/or set them to just block her, but this person keeps adding her. The only answer I found is to contact facebook but I've tried to talk with them before and long story short that was a joke. Can anyone (maybe a facebook tech...haha) tell me how she can stop this annoyance? Isn't the whole point of Privacy Settings to keep your facebook experience fun?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-13-2014, 05:24 AM

It's not to keep it fun it's to keep it private Wink

Ads

03-13-2014, 05:40 AM

turn your own privacy settings all the way up or do the way more reasonable thing and just stop using facebook and switch to google plus considering google plus has real privacy and if you have a problem their cusomer support actually does something