This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Poll: Are you guilty of looking at your phone in order to look busy while you're alone?
03-13-2014, 09:40 PM
Poll: Are you guilty of looking at your phone in order to look busy while you're alone?
For example, being alone in line at a grocery store or standing alone at a party.
Do people vacantly stare at their screen, scrolling through their facebook page, twitter, etc. or pretend text in order to look busy?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-13-2014, 09:51 PM

Yeah I always do that. Sometimes I even pretend I'm talking to someone on the phone.

Ads

03-13-2014, 10:04 PM

Of course. My boyfriend makes calls when he is around my family. He'll call or be on the phone as we go into my parents house. I caught on after the 3rd time. Lol. He never talks on the phone or acts busy, until someone is here or we go there.

I get on my phone and just stare and scroll on Facebook...I never have any notifications or messages...but I do it to avoid confrontation Try to make it seem like I actually have a life and friends...when in reality, I have very few and am a very boring individual. Haha.
03-13-2014, 10:17 PM

Yes.. When i stand alone i feel many things, So i don't give a chance to think. So i always try to be busy with text or Phone calls.