This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Telus plans for Iphone 4?
03-16-2014, 06:14 AM
Telus plans for Iphone 4?
I really don't understand how the telus plans work for iphone. I have the blackberry social plan, so i can use facebook, twitter, and bbm and other free apps for 50 dollars a month. I looked at the plans for iphone, and its so confusing. Shouldnt there be a plan for iphone like that? All i want to do on my iphone is go on facebook, twitter, and instagram. I dont want any extra data, and I dont really need calling. Can someone explain how the plans work for iphone?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-16-2014, 06:19 AM

My guess is that Telus (Bell does the same) offers the 'social' plans for BB's because the iPhone uses waaay more data to do the same things. Iphone users must pick a voice plan and then add a data plan that suits their needs. You could pick the cheapest voice plan and add your data by using this to calculate your usage... http://www.telusmobility.com/en/ON/mobil...ator.shtml . Click on the picture of 'Smartphone/Mobile Phone' to see the totals for iPhone. If you want to compare the difference then just click on the 'Blackberry' picture.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply