This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Guy dumped me becauseI wouldn't have sex?
03-17-2014, 09:57 PM
Guy dumped me becauseI wouldn't have sex?
we saw each other for 2 months and I know that sounds long BUT... he rarely ever saw me. I don't feel like I know him.

He wanted sex, I said I never see you and he dumped me by standing me up. We are still facebook friends, and it hurts watching him move onto my best friend. But, I just felt like he wasn't a nice guy and I was scared that he would hurt me. did I do the right thing?

I kind of regret NOT having sex, because I am lonely, but... I just didn't feel comfortable with him. or I felt pressured. I like him a lot, but he was so impatient about it. ( it was a gut feeling decision)

I did the right thing, but it feels so wrong..... because he's moved on, and I am lonely. Did I do the right thing?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-17-2014, 10:10 PM

If you had sex he would have done the same. Reconsider what you like in a guy. His type can not make you happy.

Ads

03-17-2014, 10:24 PM

You definitely did the right thing. If you feel like you're being forced into a situation, it's best to leave it. Having sex is a very intimate thing, and it's normal to not want to have sex with everyone. You will find someone in the future who appreciates you for you and doesn't force you into doing things you're not comfortable with. However, in the meantime, you're going to feel lonely, because you don't have a significant other at the moment. It's normal to feel lonely, and it sucks, but it molds you into the person you're supposed to be. Just stay strong and I know you'll find a better guy in the future.
03-17-2014, 10:34 PM

Your damn right you did the right thing because he doesn't respect you and its obvious he is just out to get laid because he immediately went after your best friend and she disrespected you as well. So be proud of your decision and delete and block that loser on FB.
03-17-2014, 10:45 PM

Don't let anyone pressure you into something you don't want to do. And the way he moved onto your friend of all people suggests he doesn't really care about anyones feelings, just his own pleasure.
That is not the kinda guy you want a relationship with, and he probably moved onto a friend of yours to rub it in and show you what your 'missing'.

You might miss him now but in a few months you will look back on this and see it as a blessing in disguise. And if it was a true friend of yours and she knows how you feel about him she wouldn't have done anything with him.
It's time you move on too.
03-17-2014, 10:48 PM

Your best friend? I hope you mean your ex best friend. Yes honey you did the right thing. If you had given it up he would have moved on anyway. It would&#x27;ve been a hit it and quit it thing. You have to be careful with guys. Know if they have interest in you by not sleeping with them as fast. There&#x27;s alot of guys like that one out there. You just gotta weed em out. Mr right will come along until then occupy yourself and hang with friends. It&#x27;s better to be lonely then emotionally torn. Remember that.
03-17-2014, 10:56 PM

That is NOT long. 2 yrs is long and it takes over a year to REALLY get to know someone hon.Next, he did you a favor.He is the kind of guy who would have got you pregnant then dumped then moved on to your so called best friend.He is a dirt bag and you did the right thing.Loneliness is a stupid reason to have sex hon, especially with that loser!You need to be strong and wait until you are married or else you are going to risk getting used, played and pregnant. If your friend will date this guy she is not much of a friend sorry, and him running straight to her should tell you he is NOT interested in a long term relationship like marriage, he is just after sex and he will bang the first girl to drop her panties whether it is you, your friend or a total stranger as long as he thinks she's hot.
03-17-2014, 10:57 PM

Then he&#x27;s a dick head. I&#x27;m sure you&#x27;re a wonderful girl and you don&#x27;t deserve a guy who just wants to get into your pants. You&#x27;ll find Prince Charming, I knew you will. Good luck Smile
03-17-2014, 11:13 PM

Good girl, you did the right thing. I am an older woman and have had a lot of experience so trust me. You are much better off regretting not doing it rather than you did and he dumped you after! ( which had happened to me and my daughter ) I tried to warn my daughter when she was young but still had to be there wiping the tears away. Be happy you are a smart, strong girl who knows how to use your head. It's completely his loss. I just hope your friend is as smart but if she isn't, don't be jealous or judge, she's gonna end up feeling like crap so be there for her if she needs you.
03-17-2014, 11:17 PM

So you feel lonely now. How would you feel if you had sex with him and he still moved on to your best friend? Lonely and used? What's better?

You did the right thing imo. A guy like that is not worth the heartache he creates.