This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A group I was on facebook with vanished. Am I blocked?
03-20-2014, 06:00 AM
A group I was on facebook with vanished. Am I blocked?
Other users of the group say it's still there. I asked one to send me a link to the group and I got some message about the page not being available and even a search for the group treats it as if it doesn't exist. All of my other groups are still there.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-20-2014, 06:02 AM

that's a private group, and you were kicked out

Ads

03-20-2014, 06:12 AM

If your group member still can find the group & they are the existing group member in facebook , but You couldnt. you also said that you cant access or surf the group link that you want to check. All these issues that implies you have been blocked by the Group Admin. if you really want to join that group again contact with group admin & request him /her to give you a chance to join the group
03-20-2014, 06:25 AM

da este o mica probleme cu facebook acesta nu pot sa dau eu resetare sa dea si simie niste coduri bune care se protrivesc la facebook ca sa pot intra pe el pe pagina mea net pe facebook meu ajuuuuutorrr cei de la yahoo.com ajuuuutorrr ajutatiam. Romania. alexandru. NU pot sa intra pe el pe facebook meu.ajuutor.