This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
When I deactivate my Facebook account is my page still being deleted?
10-15-2012, 07:54 PM
When I deactivate my Facebook account is my page still being deleted?
I recently made a Facebook page and now I'm deleting it. It's going to delete in 13 days.

However I would also like to deactivate my account. If I do, will my page still delete in 13 days or when I log in again, later- will it delete in 13 days.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:03 PM

no, deactivating your profile doesnt get it deleted, you can deactivate it for 3 years if you want

but if you want it deleted, go here

https://ssl.facebook.com/help/contact.ph...te_account

Ads

Well, as long as you have another admin for your page, your page will not be deleted if you close your account.

As for it being deleted in 13 days if you close your account. That's a pretty vague question. Is it on a timer in which it will delete itself in 13 days?

No. When you deactivate your Facebook account it is not permanently deleted, you can log back it at any time and you will regain all the information you had on the account (friends, photos etc) as soon as you log in.

If you want to permanently deactivate your Facebook account click this link and input your information:
https://www.facebook.com/help/delete_account

If you deactivate your account: Your profile (timeline) disappears from the Facebook service immediately. People on Facebook will not be able to search fo