This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
She Has A Boyfriend, So Why Is She Like This?
03-23-2014, 06:48 PM
She Has A Boyfriend, So Why Is She Like This?
Last week I saw her. We made eye contact and she looked away quickly. Then me and my dad went into the store she works in and my dad said hi she spoke to him quickly I said hi and she looked down.

Summer 2012 when we worked together and I'm sure she liked me but I was shy and she eventually got a BOYFRIEND. I saw her this summer with her friends she only spoke to me when I approached her.2 weeks ago I text her after I ran into her friend.

We said hi and she asked how we ran into each other and she never responded. I sent a message to all my phone contacts saying Merry Christmas and she responded. On Instagram she didn't follow so I unfollowed her. Weeks after I followed her again and she followed back. On instagram she tends to like my pics.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-23-2014, 06:53 PM

i was in a bit of a similar situation a while ago,and i think she might be using her boyfriend as a way to get u jealous.she might want to get to know u better before she jumps into a relationship with u.or she might be a girl who likes being a heartbreaker and controlling other fella's and making them jealous,she also might be playing games.good luck man!

Ads

03-23-2014, 07:07 PM

No offense dude but you're making a mountain out of a mole hill. I (I'm a girl btw) like loads of guys instagram picks, doesn't mean I like/love them. Also the thing about her maybe liking you could be true but if she got a boyfriend, she's probaly moved on. Or she maybe didn't even like you in the first place.