This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I want a site that can ask any question freely,and popular enough as answer yahoo.?
03-24-2014, 10:27 AM
I want a site that can ask any question freely,and popular enough as answer yahoo.?
Since my question been report a lot,i heard answer yahoo is the top site with have lot of top professional are answering the question,so i come here and stick here.But rule of answer yahoo are too strict...i cant ask question freely.
Ibrahim,thanks for the first answer Smile
why that account is create by the date of today?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:31 AM

Many times is not the question it self,but how you put it

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:33 AM

You could try Yackzone or Chatzy which are more free, but much less traffic. You will find that as a pattern amongst Q&A sites.

If you want to know the reason for a violation, post "Why was this question (answer) a violation?" and add the original e-mail you get (within 24 hours) and any added details you remember so the users can see the exact context. The experienced users here will explain it to you. There is no statute of limitations on breaking the YA rules.
03-24-2014, 10:42 AM

u can try formspring
answerbag
quibblo

Smile
03-24-2014, 10:49 AM

You seem to understand the rules about the way you can ask and answer questions, but the main thing is the wording used.
A common mistake is that the questions turn out to be chat, trivia or lack information.
We are not mind readers so we can't guess what else is going through your mind which you haven't written down
Chetak
03-24-2014, 10:58 AM

Hi.
Sorry to hear your proplem of yahoo answer service,rule and having proplem with asking some several question without getting answer.
I pretty sure long time ago when you having a question, you will search Google for the answers, which works most of the time, and when fail to get answers from Google, you will ask others,that's why you come Yahoo.

There are many question and answer websites for you to ask questions and get answers, among those websites, below have some the largest and most popular, and they are all free for you to ask and answer any questions.
1)Aardvark
After registration, you can ask any questions you like to, and then Aardvark will pass your questions to its members who maybe know the answers, later you will get the answers via IM, Email or Twitter.

Besides the website, you can also ask or answer questions with your IM, Email or Twitter accounts.

2)Answerbag
You can ask any questions on the Answerbag website after registration. When the questions are answered, you will get alerts, which also can be sent to your Email box.

Besides ask and answer questions, you can also post polls on the Answerbag website.

3)Answers
After registration, you can ask any questions you like on the Answers website which calls itself The world’s leading Q&A site.

And you can also answer any questions submitted by others.

4)Wikianswers
On the website Wikianswers, you can ask any questions without registration, but it will be easier for you to track the answers for your questions after registration.

And you can also answer any questions asked by others.

5)Quora
After registration, you can ask or answer any questions on the Quora website.

And you can also connect to your Twitter or/and Facebook accounts.

6)Blurtit
On the Blurtit website, you can ask / answer any questions without registration, but the process will be easier after registration.

7)Mahalo Answers
With Mahalo Answers, you can ask and answer any questions after registration.

You can pay for the answers to your questions, and you can also get paid for your answers to others’ questions.

8)Formspring.me
After registration, you can ask questions from your friends on Facebook, Twitter and/or MySpace, or you can search the Formspring.me users and ask them any questions you like.

You can also invite your friends to ask your questions, or get some questions from Formspring.me and answer them.

9)Allexperts
To ask a question on the Allexperts website, you need to choose an available expert from one category in which you are interested, and then ask the expert your question about the category.

You need to enter your email address to send the questions, the answers to the questions will be sent to your email box when they are replied by the experts you asked.

10)ChaCha
If you are in USA, you can check out ChaCha, which will let you ask and answer questions from your mobile phone.

11)Quextit
There is no banning

And fun

12)Boodom
Share knowledge, improve knowledge,
Boodom is a Q&A knowledge database for variety of subjects. With your help, we're working together to build a library of detailed answers to every question about various subjects.(Writen on main page)

13)Questionfriend
which is available in main Indian languages

The most popular site as answer yahoo,i recommend:
ask.com;wiki.answers.com;answer.com.
But the popular site doesn't mean the everything is good,like as you can think as yahoo answer.

If those aren't satisfied you to replace answer.yahoo.com site

This is the other link having detail of every answer&question site.(include population of site,categary,revenue model,answer generation etc,for choose your taste.)
<link>
http://questions-and-answers.findthedata.org/

Thank you for read this long text.
Thank you your support of every answer in yahoo answer in this long time.
Thank you your hard work in yahoo answer.

Good luck.