This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why are people becoming so sensitive?
03-24-2014, 10:30 AM
Why are people becoming so sensitive?
I hope everyone that has a tumblr, facebook, twitter, etc is noticing that you can barely say anything without everyone telling the original poster about how cruel they are. This is especially present in Canada, the US, and most of the UK. In Lebanon, where I am from, we have TV shows that make fun of homosexuals. Literally, all it is about is how homosexual men do things such as buying candles for "personal use". It's hilarious! BUT, if someone posts/writes/says something like, "women are usually more sensitive than men", then people (mostly women) begin to talk about how it's "stupid, sexist people like you that are ruining the world". Why can't any one accept facts, or even take a joke anymore?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:31 AM

Thanks to mass media and the social networking sites you mentioned, most people (it seems) are in a big 'comparison trap', as I call it.

I also find it basically hilarious. People all trying to be 'better' than each other and putting others down, etc. Sheesh. We're all just human beings, having a life experience which usually only lasts less than 100 years. 'Live and let live' is my motto. (or 'just passin' through').

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply