This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
does anyone still use facebook?
03-24-2014, 10:56 AM
does anyone still use facebook?
i now i really don't more like once a month i don't know if it is just me or Facebook is more of a female thing specially when the post picture of them self's 24/7 and get 30 of more like but guy get 5 to 10 likes on there's which is true if you think about it even with statuses i ask around and all my firend agree and have gone to instagram and twitter but who else agrees?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:05 AM

I agree, nothing says fame without standing in a restroom and taking a picture of yourself...

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:09 AM

I don't use facebook

hate it
03-24-2014, 11:17 AM

well all that liking lack of talking and conversing and lots reposts and the same old same old gets well old. yup it fun at first but then it slowly gets real old as any talker or chat. you find someone you really like and the rest seems so annoying. I don't know but yes becoming board of it too. and thing I hate say it suppose be like a book sometimes like see old pictures in instant messages and conversation like in a book can trace back. but really hard to do. I think if they change it where you can read old buffers and see things gone by be more exciting than same old stuff. comes a point hi is the highlight of fb
03-24-2014, 11:25 AM

Yeah, I stopped using it once I started to do things with my life. I don't understand how people have the time to text, FB, tweet or post on Instagram 24/7. And then they complain when people mock them most likely because they posted something stupid on FB. I'm the most stress free guy because I don't broadcast my life via internet.