This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Was I raped??!! Please tell me?
03-24-2014, 11:14 AM
Was I raped??!! Please tell me?
on may 6/9th i was 14 & started dating this guy i knew for awhile on "facebook" haha... And i never met him till may 12th 2013 and he called me on the phone asking if i would go to the movies with him so my mom took me trusting me i trust myself too my mom dropped me off and we went inside the movies sat down and he said he was scarsd to kiss me i leaned back and said no ive never been kissed so he took me outside on the sidewalk and he kissed me.. Then he said lets go to the back i kept saying "no" then he said "well just kiss" i was the kinda girl who didnt expect anything bad.. So we went to the back kissed alil then he said "come on lets go back here" i told him " No i cant do this to my mom" kept saying "no" and he pressured me into it.. So when we got to the back he hurt me doing it i kept saying stop and he kinda ignored me then he stopped for alil and did it again... What do you think??? Please tell me!!! He took my virginity also

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:19 AM

Did you enjoy it? If no then you got raped

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:28 AM

If he stuck his penis in your vagina without your consent, then you were raped and you should report him to the police - and your mom.

>
03-24-2014, 11:32 AM

If you told him to stop then it was rape but if you enjoyed it and let him do it then it was just plain sex
03-24-2014, 11:34 AM

rape means forced sex
if you liked it = its not rape
if he forced you = thats rape
03-24-2014, 11:44 AM

It doesn't matter whether you liked it or not. It's still rape if he continued to do something you didn't want to participate in. No is still No. Tell your mother and tell the authorities, it's highly likely this isn't the first time he's done this and it won't be the last one.
03-24-2014, 11:49 AM

Holy fudge. Yes you were raped...... :O
03-24-2014, 11:51 AM

Oh, I'm so sorry you had to experience that sweety. It makes me want to cry :-(

If both parties Enthusiastically consent and have intercourse than it is sex. You repeatedly said no. To me that's sexual assault and most definitely rape. You need to tell an authority figure.
03-24-2014, 11:56 AM

Since he peer preasured you into it, yes, I would consider this rape. I am so sorry hun, that this happened. If you haven&#x27;t already, you need to tell someone you trust about this situation. For future reference, if you are meeting a guy from any social network and you guys decide to go out on a date, it would be best if it was a group date with some of your friends more preferably than just you two alone. I hope I helped, and once again I&#x27;m sorry you went through that.
03-24-2014, 12:04 PM

oh comon i think your intention is also to sex with him! don;t blame him okay! and this is not rape!