This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I cut all contact with her?
03-24-2014, 11:15 AM
Should I cut all contact with her?
After a date with a girl I met online, we both agreed it went well. She told me she is old fashioned and takes things slow.

A day after the date she was back on the dating website, updated her profile and was adding guys on facebook.

I wanted to see if what I thought was 100% fact.

I made a fake dating profile on that site, just to see her intentions. I looked at her profile and within a day she was sending the fake profile messages.

I sent her a text yesterday saying how she felt about another date. I said that if she only see's us as friends, she can be completely honest and I won't be offended.

She replied saying she does really like me but didn't think I was interested in her as I seemed way too good for her. She even suggested we could give things a go if I felt the same way. I confirmed the fact that I am interested in her, i'm only dating her and hope things progress in the future.

You won't believe the next bit. Not long after I said that and she replied, she sent another message to the fake dating profile saying "You seem way too attractive for me, do you fancy getting to know each other better on here? xxxx"

Inside I feel annoyed. I know nothing between us is concrete yet, but I have given her a chance to say how she felt about me so far. She claims she really likes me but is off chatting up other men.

I even sent her a message from the fake profile asking if she had met anyone off the dating site yet, her reply was that she hasn't yet and i'm (the fake profile) the first person she has messaged :O.

Do I just carry on with dating her and worry about it more if we became official? Or do I just say screw that and block her altogether?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:16 AM

I think she isn&#x27;t interested in you. If she was, she&#x27;d be talking more to you, and not with those other guys.

Honestly, I think in the end you will be hurt, so I think you should just end it now.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply