This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why does my custom made twitter header not fit properly on the iPhone twitter app but on android it does?
03-24-2014, 11:15 AM
Why does my custom made twitter header not fit properly on the iPhone twitter app but on android it does?
On my iPhone twitter app when I look at my twitter profile the custom made header i have gets cut off in some places but when viewed on an android it shows up and fits perfectly. Is it just because of the iPhone or what?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:23 AM

Because the iPhone has a fixed resolution, while the android has a variable resolution.

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:33 AM

iPhone and Android are different operating systems. They are compatible but not identical. So they handle some parts of applications differently. I had the same thing happen with my PC and Android. Where the Header picture fit the PC screen perfectly but was the wrong size for Android.
I think the device you load the custom header on is typically the screen it will fit best. You may have to re-size your header in Photoshop or some other editing program in order to get it to fit the iPhone screen properly..