This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Im 23 yrs old but i feel 33.?
03-24-2014, 11:17 AM
Im 23 yrs old but i feel 33.?
Im 23 years old and I work in Sales & Marketing. In high school I was the shy quiet student and I was never able to really keep friends, for some reason I'd just stop communicating with them. That has completely changed throughout college and I am such a different person. You would have never guessed I was ever shy and being in Sales you can’t be. I speak to everyone and can start a conversation with anyone, i mean I did a complete 360. I have never partied, drank, or anything a girl my age would do, i am pretty much a home body and find pleasure in staying home. The problem now is that I feel lonely at times since i have no "friends" i have many associates to but no friends. I really feel like I am 33 instead of 23. Not many people my age have a huge sales job at 23 so i am grateful, but I am missing a bit of a social life that I crave as well. I have grown up fast mostly because of the job i have and the image i have to maintain. But i would like some friends, you know someone to call when i have guy troubles or just someone to hang out and talk.
Any suggestions on how I can make this change in my life? I feel like i have grown up too fast and don’t want to miss out anymore.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:18 AM

Age is in the mind

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:19 AM

I'll be your friend. You just have to give me a friendly monthly gift of $100
03-24-2014, 11:28 AM

Age is just a number !
Feeling young while growing old is the highest form of blessing.

Whatever life throws at you. Even if it hurts you, just be strong and fight through it.
Remember strong walls shake ..... but never collapse.

" Any suggestions on how I can make this change in my life ? "
Do you agree that ' change ' is the Law of life ???
If you truly want to change yourself, you must first be willing to change your mind.
' Change ' must be in the heart .......and reflected through actions, otherwise it is just hot air in the form of words.

' Change ' in your journey of life, always remember to be happy because you never know who is falling in love with you.

Keep smiling. Life will get tired of upsetting you !

Wishing you a Properous and Blessed Happy New Year 2014 !!!
03-24-2014, 11:37 AM

You are definitely not alone! I feel the exact same way! Im also 23 &amp; I&#x27;m pretty successful for my age. Career, car, etc... But I have NO social life at all! I work all the time and sometimes I get a little sad because I don&#x27;t have any close girlfriends that I can just call to hang out with. I wish you lived near me! Lol