This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Has Y&R crossed the line?
03-24-2014, 11:38 AM
Has Y&R crossed the line?
As you may already know, Michael Muhney (Adam) was fired from the show recently amid reports surfacing that he "allegedly" groped his co-star Hunter King (Summer). Not a very good thing. And now, Hunter is facing backlash from some of her fans on social media, even though she had done nothing wrong. I hate the way actors and their fans handle once they got caught up in a bad situation like this. Y&R is a soap opera, not a popularity contest, and I do know the fact that actors must respect one another for their vulnerability. Despite what was going on behind the scenes, Y&R is still number one in everyone's opinion. With the upcoming returns of Tristan Rogers (Colin) and David Tom (Billy), as well as the arrival of Ray Wise (Ian), I hope viewers would still be watching the show, for better or worse. What do you think????????

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:44 AM

Yes they have, I am sorry to say that I don't believe any of those rumours about MM, He is a married man with 3 kids and I know he wouldn't do that to her. She is either being paid to say those things or she just wants publicity, As for MM he stated that the reason he was fired was dues to his speaking out about his character having to be the one to killed Delia and he doesn't like that, since he has kids he would feel so bad about something like that. As for Hunter seh's gonna get what she deserved!!
Now I hope they fired her too!!
Bring back MM I say!!!
I don't read those rags!
Don't forget that guy who played Kyle was let go too!

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:45 AM

First of all we don't know what happened for real, there is the case of he said she said, since JFP came on board there has been to much going on with her hiring her pets and firing established actors, IF MM did anything in appropriate WHY not fire him on the spot instead of letting him stay for a few more weeks? was there anyone else that was there that can dispute these actions? or are they just going along with what she said? IF MM is NOT guilty he needs to say so and hire a lawyer and sue everyone involved ..... HH ....JFP .... Paul/Doug Davidson for being the spoke person for his so called twenty co-stars.

If MM, EB, PB had issues with each other fine .... you are a actor doing a job you need to keep your ego in check if not there is the door, no one is exempt, there should be no favorites, if you are wrong you are wrong ..... I blame no one else but JFP she is in charge and has let things go to far.

IF MM is not guilty he better speak up not only for his reputation but most important his family, why wait so long? IF HH was alone with MM when this was suppose to of happened and it's her word against his, then she needs to be fired also, again no one knows what really happened all anyone can do is speculate
03-24-2014, 11:52 AM

Hunter King did the right thing by reporting what happened. It is the fans that have crossed the line by giving her grief about it. She should not have to deal with that.
03-24-2014, 12:00 PM

Yes, pretty much. I don't believe that MM did what was said, I could be wrong, just my opinion..
03-24-2014, 12:04 PM

HK did the right thing by reporting the incident. If it wasn't true then MM should fight this accusations. This puts a blight on everyone on Y&R. I hope this doesn't make the ratings go down.
03-24-2014, 12:10 PM

How has Y&R crossed the line? Nobody on their payroll leaked anything to the public, nobody has made any interviews about it. MM supposedly assaulted HK and he was swiftly fired as a result, it was deal with properly, if anyones at fault its MM shooting his mouth off to the public.
03-24-2014, 12:16 PM

Why are people putting so much faith in MM? Do we know him personally? Do we know his intentions? No! We know that he is a talented actor. I&#x27;m not taking anyone&#x27;s side here, but I think that people need to realize that people who are married are just as capable of doing horrible things like everyone else. No one is a saint just because they happen to have 3 kids and a wife, that means nothing! Lol. Wake up! As for Y&amp;R crossing the line? I think JFP needs to be let go but hey, it&#x27;s still the #1 show. Idk why some people on here overreact so much. Yes it sucks that Billy Miller and MM we&#x27;re let go, BUT THEY ARE NOT THE SHOW! They contributed greatly to the show and are great characters. I&#x27;ve been watching since 1992 and this is a great soap, I believe the show isn&#x27;t as great as it was in its peak, but hey, that&#x27;s life and it happens to everything. Nothing lasts forever. If you people complain so much, please just stop watching and stop nit picking at every little thing that happens
03-24-2014, 12:20 PM

They have come very close.
03-24-2014, 12:21 PM

I agree. People need to also remember to viewers this is just "entertainment", but to the Actors, this is their JOB. No one should have to work in a hostile environment, and from all reports this is what MM was creating. The issues were NOT only with HK, but numerous co-workers. AND lest we forget he was FIRED from Veronica Mars for virtually the same crap.

One last note on behalf of the "bosses", if they didn't fire him, they would've had a huge lawsuit on their hands, because harassment of any sort in the workplace is straight-up illegal.