This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why won't this girl respond to my Facebook messages?
03-24-2014, 11:43 AM
Why won't this girl respond to my Facebook messages?
I go to the same school with this girl. I've known her for a year and had a crush on here between summer break and during the school year. I used to message her a lot like everyday and say "Hi" and she would respond but for some reason I sent like two messages during the past few months (around November) saying "Hi" but she wouldn't respond. I checked the message the other day but it said she saw it some time ago but just didn't respond. The funny thing is she responds when I talk to her in real life just not on Facebook. Why?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:49 AM

Try again. Sometimes when you message someone and they don&#x27;t see it for a while they think they shouldn&#x27;t bother replying. If you get her when she is definitely online or talk to her about it in person. Maybe organise a time to talk online. Hope you get her soon Wink good luck.

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:58 AM

Maybe she forgot that you had written her? If your talking to her in person at all then who cares about facebook responses?
03-24-2014, 12:00 PM

We don't know her, so we can't tell you.

The next time you are talking to her in person, ask her if you did something wrong by messaging her on Facebook. Would she like you not to communicate with her that way?
03-24-2014, 12:08 PM

Only one way to find out, Ace. Ask her in person.
03-24-2014, 12:15 PM

"The funny thing is she responds when I talk to her in real life just not on Facebook" How is that funny? You cannot ignore somebody in real life.

Next time, say more than just "hi."
03-24-2014, 12:23 PM

maybe shes not checking her messages
03-24-2014, 12:30 PM

If she sees you and communicates with you in person, perhaps she doesn&#x27;t feel it&#x27;s necessary to talk to you through social media.
03-24-2014, 12:35 PM

If you two are not friends, it can be tiring to take the time to sit down and have a directionless, forced out of politeness, uninteresting conversation with an acquaintence. I am speaking as a girl, from experience. She probably is aware that you have a crush on her since you just message her with nothing in particular to talk about.

Take the other persons advice, when you talk to her be interesting right off the bat. You can even ask her what her opinion is on things like certain teachers or assignments, this will make her feel like her opinion is valued and you two think similarly.