This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I delete my FaceBook/Twitter?
03-24-2014, 11:48 AM
Should I delete my FaceBook/Twitter?
All I ever do on Twitter (usually) is tweet about how much I hate myself or am too embarrassed to talk to girls. Usually just a lot of self-pity tweets. Should I just delete it? I've had it for a while and am thinking about doing so.

I'm also thinking about deleting my FaceBook. I never have FB for more than a month or so, as I always end up de-activating/deleting it. I finally had it more than a month though, and love the timeline, and my cover photo, and of course all my friends are on there. But I get way too attached to my FB, and hate that if I write something on someone's post/wall, it will still be there years from now unless I go back and find it.

I honestly like Google+/Pinterest the most, since both are drama-free and better. But neither have an app on the Blackberry. WHAT DO I DOOOOO!?!?!?! Am I just thinking too much into this?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:56 AM

Yes, you should delete your FB and Twitter, and yes, you are just thinking too much into this. Now stop worrying about first world problems, go out, and hang out with your friends in person!

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:58 AM

If that's all your doing on your social Networking sites then i suggest you should, it will make you merely depressed, go out and do some things with your friends i hope i helped Smile
03-24-2014, 12:01 PM

lol don't over think it .. If you think it's time to deactivate you FB then just do it . Just do what you think it's better for you ! Go and hang out with friends , get a real dates and have fun with your life .. trust me FB and twitter are just like drugs, once you became addicted to them there's no way out .. trust me on this one !

hope I've helped Smile