This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A guy said he is from the Navy Seals & he will kill me?!?
10-15-2012, 08:07 PM
A guy said he is from the Navy Seals & he will kill me?!?
He said he will trace my IP address. Idk if this is true, but he did add A LOT of detail, he said that he is unarmed but can kill me with his bare hands in 700 different ways. Please help, I'm freaking out. Sad
People were arguing with me on a facebook page & all of the sudden he came into the convo. & acted like I was being rude to him.. I wasn't!!! Btw this was on Facebook. PLEASE HELP! Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:15 PM

See you in hell Smile<3!!
--LT

Ads

He is bullshitting. I doubt a navy seal woul waste his time on facebook theartening little kids like you about coming to your house and killing you

If this is true - You need to call the Police immediately and file a report. This is very serious. Call them tonight and print out any records of the conversations and give them to the police.

Report the threat to facebook and your local law enforcement. The problem with pretending to be a SEAL is the risk of running into a REAL one or its equivalent.

No man of the military would say such a thing. He's probably just the average internet troll. Soldiers know that even SAYING such a thing WILL get you demoted and dismissed.
Theres nothing to worry about. He also has his facts wrong, in order to even GET your IP address, you have to be connected to your wifi. You cannot connect to wifi with your IP address. Even if he were to track it (Just an example, hes not gonna do anything) he'd have no idea where your house is with just an IP address.

Navy Seals aren't trained in cyber warfare.

That's just a popular copy and paste troll tactic so trolls can feel like they are more than wastes of oxygen and carbon.

Anybody notice that the ACTUAL troll here is "Marine5" who is, without a doubt, NOT a Marine or an ex-Marine and certainly not a VSO (Veteran Service Officer).

Marine5, go back down in the basement and have your Mommy bring you a pizza.

Yes! The same thing happened to my sister! Block him and call the cops!