This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Girl drama please please help?
03-24-2014, 04:17 PM
Girl drama please please help?
So me and this girl used to be best friends, and we did everything together and it was great. Until she started to develop a weird group of friends that all for some reason hated me and I didn't even know them. They told me to go kill myself and they would leave me out of everything and talk about me no matter how nice I was to them. Keep in mind that my best friend knew all about this and wasn't doing a single thing about it besides telling me to deal with it and that it wasn't her problem. I tried sticking up for myself but it just made it worse. My life was miserable. She tried to get all my friends to hate me and she joined literally everything I joined so there was no escape. Eventually, just because I was so depressed I apologized to HER. We were fine, until she and her little group of friends started being mean to me at school. She blocked me on all social media sites, deleted all the pictures of us on Instagram and calls me a bitch and an attention whore. Idk what to do.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:22 PM

Haters gonna hate, bitches gonna bitch. It's as certain as death and taxes. Leave them alone with their fun. Don't be a part of it. Refuse.

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:31 PM

Oh, bloody drama. I'm 13 so I know allllll about this shit. This just mean's that they aren't worth your time. When this group of mean girls go by me, I scream "DONT HATE ME BECAUSE IM BEAUTIFUL", give them a little evil smile, and walk away. They laugh but thats only because they don't have a response. Get some loyal friends, hang out with them, get to know them, and you will be to good of a friend for them to ever talk bad about you. Let me tell you this little story.
This is the year we graduate from middle school. Over the summer we had to make a speech on what we have achieved. Let me give you a little background. Some time during the year in the middle of 7th grade, I was walking home from school when I spotted a girl from one of my classes bungling about 6 textbooks. I ran across the street and caught up to her and snatched some books from her arms to help. She had dropped her books and asked me not to hurt her. I realized she was a frail girl. We hung out, made friends, 7th grade went great because we were always by our sides, standing up for each other. We then realized who our real friends were. This year we decided to pick the same classes and in our homeroom we were reading our speeches. It came time for Kristin to read her's and she talked about how her friend saved her from suicide.. I was shocked.. I went to her afterwards and she told me the day she met me (was a friday i guess) she was planning to commit suicide over the weekend. I was horrified. I hugged her and she said she was better now.
The moral of this story is that you need to find your real friends and stick to them, stand up for them, be loyal to them, and they will repay you. You might just save someone.
Rock on beauty <3
03-24-2014, 04:37 PM

Sound's like you are having a rough time with this so called friend, and it's easy for us to say walk away, or stand up to her, but easier said than done she has found another group of friends who are swaying her against you she might even be getting bullied by these people try to keep calm and maybe meet her one to one have a chat if she will and try to get to the bottom of thing's if she wont meet you then do your best to get away from her, good luck no one should be in your predicament.
03-24-2014, 04:43 PM

She ISNT your friend. She's probably jealous of you, tots. So, just ignore her and her friends, it isn't worth it, at all. She may have been your friend once, but jealousy took over. Just get a new friend. I'm saying this from experience. EVen if she tries to say sorry, it will happen again. I cant tell you what to do then, Id say no, but you know better than anyone who she actually is, and if she deserves a new chance. Just stay strong and get better friends.