This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook Advertisement?
03-24-2014, 04:17 PM
Facebook Advertisement?
A friend tell me if I use a personal account doing advertisement to the site, my account will be disactived. I only can advertise to my page. Is that right?
And what is the differences between the independent company page or the page under my personal account but also the company nature?
Thanks Jake. Your answer is so important to me. I am sorry that my yahoo answer's level is too low to give your answer a support. But really so thankful. What should I do? I used to promote my personal page as the main page. Must I give up the previous page?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:19 PM

They are pretty strict about not doing any business on a personal Facebook page, that warning about getting deactivated seems reasonable, but a business Page (formerly called a Fan page) can show advertisement, those pages are supposed to be only for real businesses, not some name you make up.

Anyone with a credit card or paypal can also pay for Facebook ads that appear on the right side, you can demographically target the ads based on profile data. Some people use paid ads to sending people to a sweepstake on their page requiring a like to enter.

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:28 PM

That's not true. I've seen schools. Banks. Tux/dress shops, dog grooming shops almost everything on Facebook on a normal profile. It only will gt shut down if somebody is immature enough to flag or report you're profile which never usually happens