This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do people ignore me?
03-24-2014, 04:24 PM
Why do people ignore me?
I have no friends. I only have like 4 actual good dependible friends that i can trust. And I try to make friends with other people. Say its on Facebook just trying to have a normal conversation with a girl. Ill say hey and it will say she saw it but no reply. And it happens 95% of the time with everyone. And also I sit by myself at lunch. I've tried sitting with other people. But they always ask me, who are you and how long are you staying. (I had to change lunches this new semester) But last semester i saw a kid sitting by himself so I asked him if he wanted to come sit with me and my friends. Why can't people just be generous and ask me that? Or say a simple hi? Or reply to a message? So my real question is, why do people ignore me?

I'm a 16 years old and am a Sophomore in high school.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:27 PM

you cannot change the people's mentality, therefore stop focusing on making friends and stop thinking that you dun have friends. Just talk to people nicely and they will themselves become your friend, you just need to stop thinking too much.
Also usually girls do not reply on facebook to a stranger so it is normal.. it is not only the case with you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply