This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"You've been on my mind a lot" .....?
03-24-2014, 04:26 PM
"You've been on my mind a lot" .....?
Long story short
I went on a date with a girl last Saturday. The date went great and we had soo much fun. About two after that, she has been claiming that she has soo much homeworks and papers that are due this week. So I couldn't get a scheduled second date until next week. And that's the reason why I didn't talk to her for two days. We've only know each other for a short period of time and she always initiate a conversation wether it's a text or in facebook. So from Monday night till Thursday morning, we didn't talk. Finally, when I set my facebook online, no less than 10 seconds, she became online as well, but I didn't message her. And I went offline and she suddenly message me saying, "hey Smile". I didn't reply back till after my basketball game. And then finally, I replied saying "hello" back. She's a type of girl that can sense if there's wrong or not so she asked me if I was okay. And of course, I said I was. And next thing I know, she's apologizing to me for being so busy ands why she haven't talked to me for days. I kept saying, it's okay and that I was busy as well, and there's no need for apologies. And then she messaged me this, ("Maybe you thought I was ignoring you but trust me I wasn't you've been on my mind a lot")
And I didn't know what to say so I asked her why she's thinking of me a lot and she replied, ("In a good way! Idk really I just thinking about how much fun I had with you, we need to do it again!") and I agreed and she said goodnight Smile

Does this girl like me?
Was she playing hard to get?
How should I ask her out on a second date without coming across as needy?
Should I play hard to get as well? ( it seemed like it worked on her)
We can't go out today either. She's going to hang out with her best friend because apparently her best friends boyfriend just dumped her. That's why she's going to hang out with her

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:35 PM

JEEZUS CHRIST!!! MAN UP AND ASK HER OUT!!! TODAY IS VALENTINE'S DAY!!! STOP THE ANALYSIS AND GROW A SET!!

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:39 PM

Thanks for answering mine. Today is Valentines Day. Ask her out. And for goodness sake don't play hard to get! Good grief it will make her think you're not interested. Guys are supposed to chase girls - not the other way around.