This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Not getting Facebook notifications?
03-24-2014, 04:40 PM
Not getting Facebook notifications?
I noticed that on Facebook when I "like" someone's post, I don't get a notification when someone else comments. Also, there is no longer an "unsuscribe" button next to a post if I wanted to stop getting notifications about something. Is anyone else experiencing these thngs? Btw, I do get notifications if someone comments on my posts, writes on my wall or "likes" a comment I made.

Thanks!
This has been happening for about a couple weeks now...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 04:49 PM

are you the guy siting right next to the girl in the green sweater ? O.o because if you are that is me lol

Ads

03-24-2014, 04:49 PM

they've been doing a lot of updating recently.. and the same thing happens to me. whenever i like someone's status, i don't receive a notification when someone else comments on it UNLESS they're a friend of mine. i think it's just a new feature they've added (that you can't disable ughh).

and by unsubscribing to someone's post, do you mean hiding them from your wall? if so, click the 'x' to the right side of their post and it will give you the option to hide them (: