This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is my bf cheating on me?
03-25-2014, 12:57 PM
Is my bf cheating on me?
Ok so my bf left his FB logged on my phone and he just got a message from a girl named Megan it says hey hottie wat do I do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-25-2014, 12:57 PM

Ooo that's not cool. Is she an old friend of your boyfriends? They could just be messaging stupid things. Even so, she should not be calling him hottie... Personally, I'd tell him. I would say, "Hey babe, you left your facebook open and Megan messaged you... does she like you?"
Don't attack him and accuse him of anything, casually and calming bring it up. His reaction says it all, and if you really trust what he says, then go with that. Just read his expression and be in person when you talk with him so you can see if he gets all nervous or what

Ads

03-25-2014, 01:07 PM

Hi cute,you just ignore the comment and concentrate on your pages etc.Social media has it's place and time,utilize your time and place with value and sincere.Happy holidays to you and Family.
03-25-2014, 01:21 PM

Did he respond to her? If not, you can't just go and assume he's automatically cheating on you. Maybe you should keep his fb on your phone for a while and find out if he replies to her. Only then will you actually know if he's interested in her.