This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My teacher stalks me?
03-26-2014, 09:30 AM
My teacher stalks me?
Well let me just explain first,he is always staring at me and tries to talk to me about the weirdest things,also one lesson we were watching a film in lesson,i was sat down and he was standing next to me then sat down next to me and like left again,also my bag was on the floor so i checked to see he wasnt looking and bent down and i turned around and he was looking at me and were doing what makes you beautiful (music teacher/class) he was playing it and looked over at me.ok on to the stalking thing ,when he tries to talk to me he says 'ive seen you talk to lots of other people' so that yep and whenever in music im not doing something he is always suggesting i do some singing or sing,ive never sang infront of him and only at the home,sometimes i say it on twitter though.i think he stalks me on twitter too.at the beginning of one lesson he had twitter on his smartboard,he has a twitter for our music department i just think thats weird that a school would make twitter?hes not following anyone but lots of girls from school are following it but not me,and i heard him asking this boy in class if he had twitter,like can you ask that???also once i left something in his classroom from last music lesson(this was when i had a different teacher) and i said i had forgotten something and he like creepily laughed so i rushed back out again.anyway i always feel really uncomfortable in his lessons and hes just creepy...also i said this once to my friend and she says he just stares at her for ages and then says do your top button up(shes in a different class in the year below)-thats what she said i dont talk to her anymore by the way,and when hes showing me how to play the keyboard he stands above me and like leans his arm across me, i get a really weird vibe feom him,i swear he stalks me on twitter.....what do you think?.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-26-2014, 09:34 AM

The word 'paranoia' springs to mind.

Ads

03-26-2014, 09:36 AM

Yeahhhhhh that sounds pretty creepy! I would try to stay away from him as much as you can. If he gets worse then tell someone like a parent! Good luck with the creeper!
03-26-2014, 09:47 AM

I think you are imagining things - as long as he makes no direct verbal or physical contact then it's ok. To be honest it sounds like he's just normal and doing his job !
03-26-2014, 09:54 AM

paedophilia? thats really messed up.