This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is my boyfriend ashamed of me?
03-27-2014, 08:53 AM
Is my boyfriend ashamed of me?
i recently asked my boyfriend why dont we have a relationship status on fb. so he made it so we did. but then i noticed the thng that says.' in a relationship with..' was only on my page. then i noticed the thing that says ' ..is now in a relationship with..' isnt on his timeline anymore. so is my boyfriend ashamed of me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-27-2014, 08:54 AM

Only way to know is to ask him. I know if I was proud to be with my gf I would show her off a little via what you described Facebook etc.

Ads

03-27-2014, 08:58 AM

Might want to talk to him about it. Now these days facebook is facebook. I know a lot of my friends are dating there gf but the reason they don't post it on facebook is bc of there friends and don't want to cause any type of drama or any issues. I don't know if hes ashamed but I mean why not show it off and be proud to be in a relationship right?. Facebook is getting to a point where privacy is gone these days and people can still look at the smallest little things. Talk to him and ask doesn't hurt. If your friends and his friends know you guys are dating. I honestly would care less if its on fb or not because at the end of the day Im not in a relationship with my friends, so might want to think clearly and not saying its anything bad. There's more points on this part. If he is, consider thinking if this relationship going to last to? So prepare for anything. But lets hope its nothing bad. Good luck and hope this helps to point out the smallest little things.