This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ex-friend trashtalking me on facebook? What to do?
03-29-2014, 05:23 PM
Ex-friend trashtalking me on facebook? What to do?
So I was talking to this guy for a couple months since school started. I'm 18 and he's 16, we're both in high school . Anyway, he started having feelings for me. I had feelings for him but not to the degree he did. At the time, I was dating a guy. He broke up with me about a month ago. A couple weeks ago I told the guy I was talking to I kinda had feelings for him. I said the "L " word to him but I didn't mean it in a gf way, more like your my best friend/ brother thing. I was still trying to get over my ex-boyfriend at the time but he kept insisting we go out. I said I wasn't ready. Eventually, he got mad at me for crying about my ex all the time. So we stopped talking. Recently, I met another guy and we're dating now. For several days, he's been trashtalking me on fb and ig since we started dating. I only responded with a 'u mad bro ' meme on fb. I feel bad for making him upset but idk what to do about this. Any advice is appreciated thanks Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-29-2014, 05:31 PM

Sounds like he's feeling very bitter because you didn't reciprocate his feelings. Perhaps you should have been more honest, when you said you liked/loved him, you should have written 'as a best friend/brother' so he wouldn't misunderstand. Surprisingly, guys can over analyze certain situations like us girls do too. From what you've written, he is either insecure or immature, maybe both. But the best thing to do is to be the better person and step up, let him trash talk. You cannot please everyone, it was also wrong of him to keep insisting for you to both date - which in my opinion, is not fair in any friendship/relationship, neither should feel obligated to do something because the other insists.
Carry on dating the guy you're with now and see if it works out. Hope you feel better Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply