This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
People stealing my content?
04-01-2014, 03:46 PM
People stealing my content?
Ok so basically I post my sims that I take time to find cc and download and find all this stuff and I make sims and I post them on Instagram.
Now I was browsing through a sims pictures and normally when there are a lot of comments I read them. So I was scrolling by a picture of someone telling ppl to report someone for stealing there sim, and we're subbed to each other so I reported her and looked through her photos just incase she stole anyone else's sims, then I saw 2 of mine, and I just started simming on u instagram so I don't have as many followers as she does or get as many likes. I got about 6 likes on both pictures, she uploaded them as her own without giving me any credit and got 20 likes on it -_- help me report her please my Instagram is @simflakes
Thanks so much if you do help and give flood feedback 💕

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2014, 03:52 PM

If it's on the Internet, someone will steal it. If you don't want it stolen, don't post it.
~
Reporting people is an never ending process. You find one but there are 10 more out there you don't see.

Ads

04-01-2014, 04:08 PM

The internet is great. With the world wide web we are connected like never before. News travels almost instantly and communities of like-minded individuals can easily come together and share their passion. Without the world wide web, witty and informative websites like Skinny Artist could never exist.
04-01-2014, 04:16 PM

just a tip:

to help prevent this in future, put a watermark on your pictures (somewhere its difficult to get off, so not right in the corner)
make it have your username and also "do not steal" in small writing so that if someone does post it, their followers will know it was stolen c:
04-01-2014, 04:17 PM

Before you post your pictures, add a watermark that says your username, so when she steals it, she can't repost it, because everyone will know she stole it from you.

I reported her account for you Smile