This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it counted as cheated ? I think so , if he wants a fresh start ! ?
04-02-2014, 08:55 AM
Is it counted as cheated ? I think so , if he wants a fresh start ! ?
My ex wants to get back together for the sake of our unborn child but he won't unblock me from facebook or msn and I have to call him after he gives me a miss call . He says that I will contact the girl he cheated on me with for seven months and he doesn't want to delete her cos he loves her and he eventually will stop talking to her . He says if me and him are together its not like he's kissing her or having sex with her , how the hell is that a fresh start ?!

By the way all three of us live in different countries

He says that when he comes here(uk) next year hell drop her

Is it over reacting if I don't wanna see him

Should he be able to say I'm keeping him from his daughter

Ps he has cheated , he was both verbaly and physically asbusive

And doesn't do anything even when I was in his country , that he will only help me when he's here

And that if I don't contact him or still agree to be his sponser .I'm a bad mother and if I want to give her up for adoption 'may god curse me'
That I should instead bring her to him so that she can Bbe raised by his mother

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2014, 09:04 AM

Why do you think this is a question for the "marriage and divorce" category?

By "ex" do you mean exhusband OR JUST ANOTHER BOYFRIEND????

Yeah. It matters.

Grace

Ads

04-02-2014, 09:15 AM

I can never believe that there are women out there who consider physical and verbal abuse to be acceptable, but freak out at cheating.

But then I guess its all about low self-esteem.
04-02-2014, 09:22 AM

Oh my, this guy sounds like the whole package ha, why are you even still talking to this douche? He sounds completely ignorant and just yuck :/
04-02-2014, 09:24 AM

Yes.
04-02-2014, 09:40 AM

I say give her up. Nothing wrong with that. Sounds like you need to get your life together before you have a kid. I hope it works for you.
04-02-2014, 09:53 AM

Fresh start... Drop everything and move on.

You will be putting yourself (including your unborn child to soon being in your life), in a COMPLICATED and devastating situation.
04-02-2014, 10:10 AM

Woah.. Stay clear from this guy!

If he was serious about being with you he wouldnt even be thinking about this otherwoman! Let alone talking to her still

and he was abusive? If he was abusive to you.. he will be to your child aswell sweety.

Don't settle for a moron like this. I would cut all contact and inform social services of the situation explain his abusive behavour and trust me this makes you a better mother. Not a bad one.

If you were to give this guy another chance you would be exposing your child to him. I would cut this guy form life all together, if he will cheat once.. he will do it agian and again.

Get out darling whilst theres a chance

Good luck sweetY xXx
04-02-2014, 10:14 AM

I don't think ending an unborn child's life is good but leading a miserable life for that child is bad too. If your carrying half his child, he has half responsibility for it. Don't hesitate to ask him for help when you need it, it's his child. It would be a good decision to let the child be raised by a loving parent so if your not planning to love him/her, give him to someone you know that would love him.her as their own child. An unhappy family is not a good place for a child to grow up. I dont want to say this but if there is no one close to you who would be happy to have him/her, give him/her up for adoption. A month old baby would be easy to get adopted.
04-02-2014, 10:30 AM

You got pregnant with a guy from another country
Who physically and verbally abuses you
And he now wants you to sponsor him ?
If you had taken precautions when having sex
You would,nt be in this mess