This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My friends ex girlfriend won't leave him alone?
04-02-2014, 10:16 PM
My friends ex girlfriend won't leave him alone?
Me and my friend Carl are both gonna be 18 in a few months living in England met online 8 months ago and became good friends and we know eachother really well,we skyped and talked on the phone lots of times I know for sure Carl is not a fake. We live over 200 miles away from eachother and have never met in real life we are planning to one day when we can afford it.In December he met this girl Sally from college and they dated for a few weeks,he got tired of her because she wouldn't listen to him he gave it weeks,he talked to her about it and gave her chances then he had enough and decided to break up with her. Ever since they broke up she wouldn't leave him alone she took his photos off his facebook profile and posted them on hers and had his photo as his profile picture. I told him all about it he got so mad. From 7:30 in the morning to 10-11pm she would keep ringing and texting him wanting him back and stuff. He doesn't respond to texts and today he answered the phone so fed up getting 200 calls and 100 texts off her everyday told her to leave him alone and to fuck off then she hung up. I tried to think of a way to report it cause its so crazy what shes doing and she won't leave him alone i suggested him to get a new number and report it. Still not sure what to do. Why is she doing this and any other advice?
had his photo as her profile picture*
He also told me he can't block her for some reason.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2014, 10:23 PM

Why isn&#x27;t he blocking her from his phone and such?

Ads

04-02-2014, 10:31 PM

Your friend 'Carl' is getting really annoyed, right? How about telling your friend to talk to her? Maybe tell him to ask her a question like

Why do you want me back? We have been together already and I think our relationship isn't going to work when we're back together? If you really want me then prove it instead of giving me 100 texts, 200 calls and taking my photos off of my Facebook account?

I hope 'Carl' is going to be ok. I know you're trying to help! Hoping 'Carl' and his ex is going to agree!

Excuse my grammar!