This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Followers on Instagram?
04-06-2014, 12:45 PM
Followers on Instagram?
Basically I have an Instagram account @TheSkylarRoseXX (like a lot of people) where I post pictures of drawings, quotes, pictures of me and my friends/family, pretty much my everyday life and I also have a fan page, @A_Day_In_The_Life_Of_A_Fangirl where I post pictures of Doctor who, Disney, Sleepy Hollow, Haven, and my personal favourite Supernatural, please follow me, I follow back and do Like4likes, thank youuu<3:*

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2014, 12:49 PM

Um.. I'll follow cause I'm interested in seeing, but you should follow me back considering I'm the only one who will actually follow.. My username is imtooleannaforyou

Ads

04-06-2014, 12:54 PM

Give us a good reason, other than a sob-story why we should follow you and I am sure people will do!
04-06-2014, 01:00 PM

No Thanks Instead of Asking People on Here to Follow you How About you Follow Other People And Post Good Pictures
04-06-2014, 01:10 PM

Why do you want total strangers to see you, your friends and family to see pictures of things you do in everyday life? How do your friends and family feel about being put on display like this?
04-06-2014, 01:21 PM

Well if you want more likes id recommend you go to socialboxguru.com they sell you about 2500 followers for 7bucks Smile
04-06-2014, 01:27 PM

How about instead of asking people to follow you, you just post what you want and not care about followers? It's your account. If people like what you post, they'll follow. No need to ask for follows and likes xoxo