This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21 questions on facebook keeps bothering me?
04-07-2014, 11:24 AM
21 questions on facebook keeps bothering me?
i've block 21 questions and a couple other similar facebook apps but a bunch of other similar apps keep posting on my wall that someone answered a question about me. now thats not what bother me. you see, i check the answers about me occasionally and quite a number of them go like this

"is alyssa cute?" "no"

a couple of the "is alyssa cute?" questions do have "yes" as an answer but the number of "no" answers bother me, naturally. i cant help but care. what can i do to stop all these 21 questions/truth about you apps from bothering me? i've tried blocking all the related apps but a similar app under a new name always shows up. i've stopped checking cuz it always just ends up bothering me in the end. but i hate that people say this stuff about me.

also, should i really care about people saying this stuff on facebook? are people just jerks or cowards for not saying this to my face? do they just not think about it when they answer? do they not know about the "next question" button? should i be bothered or not? should i confront them about this? it surprises me how mean people can be, but its a stupid thing to look for manners and consideration from everyone online.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2014, 11:26 AM

i know i did the 21 questions things and similar apps, but the problem is i just randomly answered with out even looking at the question so i could get the points to see the meaningless answers about me. so yeah and everyone i know does it also. so dont take stock in that carp on facebook

Ads

04-07-2014, 11:29 AM

Stop having friends that use these dumb apps if you don't want to receive these notifications. Facebook is set up in a way that app developers can have any information on people on your friends list or you, so if one of your friends uses an app, chances are the creators of that app can invade your privacy.