This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best way to move on from someone you love?
04-08-2014, 04:05 AM
Best way to move on from someone you love?
This girl really felt different, I didn't want to fall in love but I thought we'd last. She ended up leaving me, even though she says this shouldn't be the end of us, but I don't think she'll come back. I mean why would she? I'm really pathetic and there's lots of other people that would be better for her.. I want to get over her but I can't get her off my mind. I'm always checking phone and get upset every time because she hasn't texted/called like she used to everyday. And I get so excited to maybe see her at school but she always looks away or goes in the other direction making me feel really worthless. How can I get over her when she's been the only thing on my mind for a really long time?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:10 AM

Well I got over my ex by enforcing the no contact rule. Basically you cut out everything from your life that is connected to them. Out of sight = out of mind.. well after a little while anyway. It's hard to do when you still love her but if you block her facebook, block her number, hide away any photos you have with her, of her, any gifts she gave you, don't ask about her, and if any one starts talking to you about her, politely tell them that you don't want to know. Though this will be a lot harder if you still go to school with her. Just try to avoid her, look away when you see her.
This worked really well for me when I was still in love with my ex. I was also always checking my phone in case he messaged me, checking his facebook for any signs of him wanting me back.. but I was disappointed and hurt every time. Thats why I chose to just cut him out completely. It was hard at first, but then I got used to not seeing him everywhere. I found myself thinking of him less and less, and in time, I felt nothing for him. It was great Smile

It requires a lot of willpower at first but it gets better. You're not going to get over her while you're still hoping for her to call or smile at you. Block her out completely. I'm just suggesting this as a way, it may or may not work for you, but it worked extremely well for me, so I reccommend you try it

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply