This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can I block Pages on Facebook?
10-15-2012, 08:24 PM
Can I block Pages on Facebook?
My sister keeps sharing pictures (memes, quotes, etc...) from Facebook Page's that she's Liked. I am soooo sick of her flooding my Home Page with them. Like, does she seriously need to post every single picture she sees???? Anyways, I think if I can block these Pages I won't see their pics anymore. Can I do that somehow? I don't want to delete my sister. I could hide her posts from my News Feed, I guess... I'd rather block the Pages.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:32 PM

the little arrow that you press to hide her posts, use that little arrow and there should be an option, block all posts by this application etc, otherwise you could just set the most important posts to show up in your news feed.

i would tell her to stop doing it though, i doubt she realises how much she is probably annoying her other friends by doing that it frustrates me so much, Like yeah i want to see a baby that has been dumped in a trashcan while im sitting on the train to work in the morning.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply