This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I can't stop thinking about my ex bf! Please help!!!?
04-08-2014, 04:26 AM
I can't stop thinking about my ex bf! Please help!!!?
We used to have so much fun together and he used to make me laugh. We would go hangout at the park or go watch movies, until he had changed. He flirted with girls behind my back and held thier hands. Him and one girl took pictures together and on social media people said they looked so cute together. I felt heartbroken. So I told him we were done, but he kept leading me on and telling me he likes me but flirting with those other girls and took that other girl to the prom. I really miss the good times we shared and its been hell trying to get over him because he always stares at me but still hangs out with that girl he took to prom. So when I tried to move on he wouldn't stop following me to my classes. He just hangs out by the door of my classes and just stares at me. When I tried to talk to him about it that other girl kept coming over and was talking to him. He drives her home and they eat out together too. :| I don’t know. I just feel like half of me knows that I need to move on but then some part of me wants to keep hanging on to that hope that we will work out someday. The truth is that I miss our friendship and all those memories we had shared. I can’t stop thinking about him. I have tried to avoid him but he follows me or shows up in the places where I hang out but then ends up with that girl. Advice?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:30 AM

He is your ex for a reason. Why do you want to go back to him after he betrayed you by being with other girls all the time? Don't fall for his tricks. Take a different way to class, and don't go to class right away. Stand around the corner waiting until the bell is about to ring. He will probably notice you aren't there and won't want to be late for class and just leave. Obviously he hasn't change if he is still hanging out with that other girl. You don't want to get involved with him because it might even cause trouble with the other girl.
I know it's sad that you miss the memories. Think of them as good memories, and the relationship was good while it lasted. Just focus on school and hang out with your friends more. The more you focus on yourself, the more you will forget about him. You will find another guy eventually that will treat you better and won't be playing games with you and flirting with other girls. You deserve a way better guy. Do it for yourself!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply