This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do i get someone to buy my ebay item?
04-08-2014, 04:45 AM
How do i get someone to buy my ebay item?
I only have 9 hours left of the bid and no one has bid on it. This is the first Item I ever sold and i only have 19 views and 1 watcher. How am I going to sell my psp 1000 now?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:53 AM

You have to make it appealing to potential buyers. If other people are listing PSPs for $60 and you list it for $65, no one is going to buy it. If your PSP is all dirty and scratched up, no one is going to buy it. It can be tough to get attention on ebay with so many people selling items like that, but you can raise your chances by making sure the product is in good condition and is priced similarly to other items.

Good luck!

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:58 AM

With only nine hours left.... it is up to fate now. You can no longer alter the listing without ending it and starting over.
04-08-2014, 05:07 AM

Is the starting bid good? are your pics clean, focused, and is there any clutter on the space? Also, in my experience, it may take listing an item 2-3 ties for it to sell.
04-08-2014, 05:12 AM

You could easily sell it in 1 day, overnight. Many people are listing PSP 1000 for 1 day auctions. They sell instantly and always for $20-$40. You could do the same and hope for $40, but their prices have been declining pretty steadily. Put it on for Buy It Now $25 or $30 and it'll still go pretty quick. If you're trying to get $60+, you might be waiting month(s).
04-08-2014, 05:13 AM

That 1 watcher may very well buy the auction before it ends, if you do not sell it this time simply RELIST it and try again.