This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do Twitter followers show you who your real friends are?
04-08-2014, 04:46 AM
Do Twitter followers show you who your real friends are?
Hi. I recently deleted my Facebook. I've been on it since early 2009 and I have been addicted to it ever since. I just got tired of wasting my life away on stupid *ss sh*t so I did what I had to do I'm on day 5 and going strong as ever with the intention of many more days to come. I feel so free again (:
I made a Twitter. While I am a little offended at how many people I know tweeted and continued to tweet after I followed them (like they can't see a new follower lol), I'm realizing that half those people from Facebook were never really my friends from the get-go. I feel better though.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:54 AM

Nooooo. this is more like if you sound and look interesting, - most twitter followers were strangers, they just like to follow you if you are worth to be followed. like making interesting comments, posting nice videos. posting your cute photos etc..then you will get their attention.

Ads

04-08-2014, 05:01 AM

Usually twitter is different from Facebook because the people that follow you (in general) are the ones that follow you in order to keep up with you or hear what you have to say. Because friend requests on Facebook are meaningless because people want as many friends as possible. But people don't follow you for no reason.
(There will always be exceptions, but on Facebook it is not even an exception because it happens 75% of the time. On twitter I'd say 30%). But that's social media