This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Insurgent open auditions?
04-08-2014, 04:47 AM
Insurgent open auditions?
I live near Chicago and I want to know any information about open casting calls for insurgent (sequel for divergent). Production starts in May and I really would like to participate! Can't find any information like I did for divergent last year. Anyone know anything?!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:56 AM

The "open auditions" for Divergent in Chicago was for extras. Extras are not really cast way ahead of time or anything. Often it's pretty much done at the last minute. And then they would only do open calls if the filming was being done in Chicago again.

So you might not see anything because Insurgent is not being filmed in Chicago (or at least the scenes being filmed in Chicago don't need extras) or they don't have the filming schedule yet and are not ready to cast extras. (Or both). You can keep an eye on the website or social media related to the casting company that provided extras for Divergent to see if they ever have call for extras for Insurgent too. And maybe just keep an eye on where the filming locations for Insurgent are. Like I said - if they're not filming in Chicago, there won't be any casting calls for extras there.

Good luck.

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:58 AM

Insurgent is filming in Atlanta, GA not Chicago.