This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can a person making $150 a day using Google Adsense?
10-15-2012, 08:31 PM
Can a person making $150 a day using Google Adsense?
I came across this advertisement on facebook.com ( http://www.paulgetspaid.com ) immediately SCAM ALERT goes off in my mind.. but then I started to think of all the companies that use google adsense for marketing purposes... so is this a SCAM or Is This For Real? I tried to contact Google to find out if this whole thing is legit but that is like mission impossible.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:40 PM

How much money you can make with Adsense has nothing to do with GOOGLE itself. Everything depends on you and specifically on 3 basic things.

1 ) Are the ads relevant to your website ? if the ads are not relevant to your website, nobody will be interested to click them.

2 ) Where are you ads ? Position is very important and it can really affect on your profits and clicks. The best position to put your ads is the middle.

* 3 ) How much traffic are you getting. This is the most important part of the puzzle. If you get 10 visitos per day, you are not going to make serious money. Whereas, if you are getting 15,000 visitor per day, count that every 60th will click on your ad and the price will be $ 0.50-1 .

If your website and ads meet this criteria, you can definitely make more than $150/day

Ads

Don't know anout the specific site you have posted but with regards to adsense, yes it is possible to make $150 a day

You need a website in a popular niche with lots of traffic.
It also helps to target keywords with moderate pay per click

There are a lot of ads out there like this and i dont know if i would call them scams as i would misleading. There are people making that using adsense but i think it takes a lot more than those programs tell you it takes. Like the first post mentioned you gotta have traffic and thats the hard part.

You need to learn how to put a site together (you can use wordpress, html or buy templates) I personally like wp because you can do a lot with it and not have to know a lot of html. And you need to know the basics of SEO to build traffic.

However, even if you have those two another very important part is choosing the niche. Depending on the niche you can get paid .01 to over a dollar per click. I would say the majority of terms out there are going to pay little. Use spyfu.com to see what advertisers are paying for terms and look for a term with min. $1 bid cost.