This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
off page stratgies for ecommerce website?
04-08-2014, 03:17 PM
off page stratgies for ecommerce website?
Hi Every one!
I have an E-Commerce website for SEO. This website is for online autism product for kids shopping in India. Please suggest me some offpage strategies to boost traffic in India.Please only right suggestions. I know all offf page activities.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 03:20 PM

Hi,

Regarding off-page, you need try every channel or activity whether it's social bookmarking, forum submission, article directory and guest blogging etc. But, every time you need to provide fresh and unique content to the user. Nowadays, guest blogging is the talk of the town because you get a back-link from different IPs along with well-written content.

Ads

04-08-2014, 03:36 PM

I would probably suggest answering questions related to your website on answer sites like Yahoo Answers and more. It will provide a lot of Website Traffic to your new site. You can also try social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter and more.
04-08-2014, 03:48 PM

There are number of off page strategies which you can adopt to rank a particular website in search engines but if you want to get the traffic on your website you can do social media marketing for your business. Social media marketing will be a great platform for you to spread your business all around the world by connecting and sharing your site with your friends and other people.
04-08-2014, 04:00 PM

Hi,

Ecommerce sites are first hand large websites that takes dedication and some time to create it.

The first thing that you should do would be to make sure that each item on your website will have a decent amount of words describing the item. I would make it around 200 words. however this is up to your own description.

As for off site seo, I would first go with Directory submissions, press releases and bookmarking to start off. Then I would proceed into higher quality links such as Web 2.0, guest post and deep link comments.

Thanks!
04-08-2014, 04:11 PM

As per SEO industry, some best activities are:

Article Syndication

Press Release distribution

Content Optimization

Blogging

Video Sharing

Social Media

Facebook

Google+

Twitter

You can also read blog "Top SEO-SMO tip" at http://goo.gl/w1vfZ
04-08-2014, 04:25 PM

1)Social Networking sites,
2)image upload sites like http://pinterest.com,picyou.com etc.
3)Forum and blog commenting
4)Question and Answer sites like yahoo answers,quora.com,http://www.reddit.com/ etc.
5)classified ads
04-08-2014, 04:28 PM

Conducting Your Off-page SEO for E-commerce

While on-page optimisation will signal the search engines that your content on your page is relevant and deserves ranking for the targeted keyword, off-page optimisation SEO for e-commerce will signal the search engines that your page is the most popular page containing that content.

Google the most popular search engine, uses links back to your site called back-links as a proxy for popularity. The quality and the quantity of these back-links determine how search engines decide which page to render, amongst those that have equally good content. This practice of, “off-page SEO for e-commerce” is about building relevant high quality links.

There are so multiple techniques for link building. (click this link for our detailed service). Some strategies are given below:

Ø Videos

Ø Blogs

Ø Social Media

Ø Press Releases

Ø Articles
04-08-2014, 04:33 PM

There are some off-page strategies that increase traffic to your website. If you want immediate traffic my advice is go for social network like twitter, facebook, etc from these network you can easily achieve more traffic. And if you want SEO service for your site I suggest you to visit http://www.frequenweb.com
04-08-2014, 04:44 PM

Well, it seems like you already know about all services of SEO. So. I would like to suggest you that social sharing, web 2.0 creation, business local listings, micro bloging can be a great for getting some boost for your E-commerce site. Although if you are looking forward to get more traffic than I want to recommend you some good place.