This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What I do for connect my laptop to internet in xp?
04-08-2014, 06:14 PM
What I do for connect my laptop to internet in xp?
I have formatted my laptop with xp. But i can't connect my spidigo brodband internet. Even I can't see any icon of local area connection in internet connection and also no icon fo wifi connection as in windows 7 we get 3 connection in internet connection. So reply me with full method.
I don't find any connection in control panel>Network and Internet connection>Network Connection

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 06:21 PM

Did you install the networking drivers, wired/Ethernet and wireless?

Ads

04-08-2014, 06:28 PM

Go to Start
Control panel
Network Sharing
Click connect to a network
If it finds your network, highlight it and click connect.
04-08-2014, 06:32 PM

first check whether u have the drivers installed by going to my computer.right click.properties. device manager. check if all the drviced are installed. mosltly it seems the driver is not installed. now search for cd which u must have got with the laptop. if not then download driver for ethernet adapter fromwebsite of the laptop brand. this will give u the icon and then search for wifi and connect
04-08-2014, 06:37 PM

You need a wireless interface card (either a internal card you can install manually, or a simple-to-install USB dongle), and its associated drivers for your platform/OS. Then, you will require a wireless router (also called a wireless/WLAN access point) to connect to your modem that you get from your ISP.