This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ebay removal of listing?
04-08-2014, 06:28 PM
ebay removal of listing?
hello,

Just wondering about something...I sell items on ebay for a little extra cash.A few months ago I got an Izod Hat at a goodwill and put it on ebay. it had no inner tag and just the small alligator on the front. I go to sell on ebay and it was removed. I have always sold legit items on ebay but I feel I have done something wrong here. My mind plays tricks on me...can I go to jail if ebay or izod pursues this (I have since donated the hat back to goodwill) and finds that based on the pics it was a fake item.I am law-abiding citizen with no criminal record. What is the worst-case that can happen ? Again , it was months ago. I am general a worrier anyway, but can't seem to stop thinking about this one. Thanks for your input !

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 06:30 PM

No there is someone who goes through a list of reported counterfeit items and says "yup looks fake" and deletes it and moves on to delete countless other ones.

Ads

04-08-2014, 06:39 PM

If you have heard nothing in months then you probably have nothing to worry about. Most VERO owners will send a cease and desist letter if they are going to do anything at all and that will usually happen within the first thirty days. Selling a single fake item usually won't cause you problems beyond having your listing taken down.