This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
my boyfriend shook me against a wall because i wasnt being "nice "and now my ribs hurt. i need advice pls read?
04-08-2014, 06:34 PM
my boyfriend shook me against a wall because i wasnt being "nice "and now my ribs hurt. i need advice pls read?
we had plans to go out of town and eat at this burger place together.
i was over his house and before i was about to leave he asked if about the plans, he said "do you just want me to go get it while ur in school and bring it to u after?" and i immediately said why does he want to do that when we had plans to go "together" and i was wondering if he said that so he can go there with his guy friends since they are sleeping over tonight. and he got angry and said " be nice"
and i told him who is he going with?? and he said no one but i said why would he want to go alone when its far away when he can wait for me to get out of school and we can go

then he got angry and said stop it and he grabbed my sweater by my ribs and started shaking me against the wall and i was hitting the wall and my ribs were hurting. he did it hard he even checked the wall behind me when he was done because there was a noise.

we argued a little bit and he kept telling me to stop assuming stop thinking this and that and i sound just like his dad because i dont appreciate him and i not nice and i sound like a Bitch just like my sister because i complain and im such a baby because i act like a baby everyday and i started crying in the car when he said that and he said" i love you your my baby " and hugged me and now we are texting fine and normal.

i just feel a little tired and hurt. but im used to it honestly, i have been with him for over 1 year. i love him a lot but i just feel so worthless and depressed.very very depressed, i just want to take the pain away i dont want to think about what he is doing i just need to get high .

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 06:39 PM

Abuse. Leave him before things get worse

Ads

04-08-2014, 06:49 PM

What the flying fuck.

Im telling u as a person in the same situation go to the cops now! THATS ABUSE IM NOT EVEN JOKING! Put an AVO he is hurting you.

0472819283 for a good time >Big Grin
04-08-2014, 06:58 PM

Break up with him. He is not the one. Abusers are not the people you should love. Also go to a docter about the ribs.
04-08-2014, 07:00 PM

Tell someone you trust... and leave. True love doesn't hurt and abusive relationships don't get better.
04-08-2014, 07:07 PM

He is a piece of ****, kill him
04-08-2014, 07:16 PM

Your not happy you should break up with him you can love and be loved by someone who isn&#x27;t going to do that , saying &quot; I&#x27;m use to it &quot; is kind of pathetic you don&#x27;t need or shouldn&#x27;t be sayin that you need to be happy and your not
04-08-2014, 07:19 PM

If he really loved u he wouldn&#x27;t have done that your best bet is to let him down easy and let him go now think before your next decision of getting a new boyfriend or he might be that same kind of guy this jerk is
04-08-2014, 07:22 PM

That sounds like the beginning of abuse and that he is hiding something. Honestly it shouldn&#x27;t matter how long you have been together or love him, that&#x27;s not the kind of relationship you want to be in because it will only get worse. If it were me I&#x27;d slowly detract from him by communicating less and being not as engaged in the relationship then he wouldn&#x27;t assume it is because of what he did and lead to more violence. That&#x27;s just my opinion
04-08-2014, 07:30 PM

Take that pain. Grab a metal pan. And bash that b**** over the head. Then leave. His dad doesn&#x27;t appreciate him because he is a piece of 💩. You would be really stupid to stay with him. Sorry but if you don&#x27;t leave him then you are part of the problem with abuse. Good luck!!