This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
eBay dilemma...help!?
04-08-2014, 06:37 PM
eBay dilemma...help!?
So, let me explain:

- I bought a jacket off eBay a few days ago. At the time, it was only available in a size 10.

- Today, I was out shopping and saw the exact same jacket in a store - except it was a size 6. I tried it on out of curiosity, and it fitted well, but was kind of baggy.

- Now I'm thinking, okay, the 10 is going to be huge if the 6 was on the baggy side.

- So I come home, to find the seller has updated the listing and now stocks size 6! But there's only ONE size 6 left. I haven't received the size 10 yet. I expect it will arrive sometime this week.

Anyway, I know the 10 is going to be too big, and I really want that size 6 before it's gone. Would it be wrong in any way to go ahead and order the size 6, then return the 10 after it arrives? Would the seller feel like they were being messed about?
In my purchases section it says the 10 has been dispatched Sad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 06:39 PM

Contact the seller and ask if you could swap the 10 for the 6. If it hasn't been dispatched, then you might be in with a chance.

Ads

04-08-2014, 06:41 PM

Does the seller offer a returns policy? If they do, then there shouldn't be a problem, order the new size and sent back the size 10 when it arrives, usually if the seller has a returns policy you will be responsible for postage costs (unless it's faulty) so I don't see the seller having an issue with it.

If you can't find a returns policy, email them and ask, if all else fails, buy the size 6 and try re-selling the size 10 on ebay yourself