This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
best way to advertise my business?
04-08-2014, 07:18 PM
best way to advertise my business?
hey all so my father in law has a small hairdressers near canary wharf In London an needs some more customers so I am trying online advertising so I wanna know can it be done for free an whats the best way to do it the place is called shades of green btw

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 07:20 PM

Social media sites are key! Post stuff on your personal Facebook account, make a Facebook and Twitter page for it and tweet lots of people about it. Place advertisements in local supermarkets that have notice boards. You could even tape posters at bus stops and stuff, so people look at them when they have nothing else to do Tongue

Ads

04-08-2014, 07:27 PM

Mmushroms r boss
04-08-2014, 07:37 PM

Certainly it's worth creating a Facebook page for the business, though the real payoff would be using paid Facebook advertising to send demographically targeted members to that page, you could pick only single women between 18 and 45 who live in London.

The free Google local listing may be one of the more important assets, try searching: hairdressers, London, the A-G labeled stick pin icons are local listings, unfortunately it's hard to get into the top 7 on page 1 of the results for a competitive subject in a large city. Having a business web site, customer reviews on the local page and citations on the many free business directories can all help the ranking, claiming ownership of the listing Google may have already created allows you to customize it with additional category entries and descriptive text which helps search ranking a bit..
04-08-2014, 07:44 PM

if it was called FIFTY shades of green it would have promoted itself Big Grin
ask a professional mate, they will bring up some questions you've never thought of.

i would recommend http://www.upoddesign.com, they helped me a great deal. they are really good and not too pricy at all.
drop them a mail and let us know what happened Wink
04-08-2014, 07:47 PM

There are many ways to advertise online, but if you’re looking for free then social media advertising is the best solution for your problem. There are many types of social media sites to choose from. You only have to choose what really fits your business. You just have to consider your target consumers to determine which type of social media site you are going to choose. But if your businesses have more budget, then you can hire marketing firms to cater your problem. You only have to choose a company that you can rely in times of crisis. This might be able to help with your problem: http://bit.ly/19NvrSa.