This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why won't ebay load?
04-08-2014, 07:27 PM
Why won't ebay load?
Other websites are loading fine and at normal speeds, however eBay and yahoo answers aren't loading at all, it takes about 4 minutes to load a page and even then it doesn't load properly.

So I tried loading yahoo answerson my mobile and ebay on my mobile and it works fine. (My mobile isn't connected to my wifi)

How can I fix this?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 07:30 PM

Now and again mostly all websites can become unresponsive for a variety of reasons, from minor to major. Sometimes scheduled maintenance from the inside, a large surge of traffic trying to enter the site/log-in or a spike in traffic causes the server to 'crash'.

I'd leave it a while and retry within a short period of time. If your using Mozilla Firefox try this;

- Go to the Tools Menu -> Options
- Under the Content Tab, click Advanced for Enable Javascript
- Uncheck all items and click OK.
- Close and restart Firefox.

If it still doesn't work and based on your description saying that you're mobile device connects from another external signal, not your Wireless transmissions; restart your router and internet browser. If it still doesn't work after all these tips, please contact me and I'll provide further help.

Ads

04-08-2014, 07:38 PM

because Ebay is very big company and have Good servers.